When: October 27th, 2010
Where: The Princeton Club of New York, New York City
Janaya Moscony, President of SEC Compliance Consulting, Inc., will be chairing The Hedge Fund Registration Master Class in conjunction with the Hedge Fund Business Operations Association 5th Annual Meeting and co-sponsored with Financial Research Associates.
Come listen to Janaya and other industry experts, from such well known firms as Ropes & Gray LLP, Sadis & Goldberg LLP, Seward & Kissel LLP, Sidley Austin LLP, and Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP discuss the registration process for private fund investment advisers.
SEC3 Discount Code: FMP197
Please enter the above code to receive our 10% discount.
CPE Credits: Earn up to 11 CPE Credits for attending the entire 3 day event.
The HFBOA Meeting and the Hedge fund registration Master Class combine to bring you three powerful days of timely updates, expert presentations, and valuable networking time with institutional investors.
The Regulatory Environment: Your questions answered by top experts
- The status of derivatives
- SEC audits – latest trends and expectations
- The carried interest law
- What’s the future of offshore jurisdictions?
New products and latest trends: How are other funds coping?
- UCITS chronology and introduction of hedge fund strategies into this structure
- Middle office support from administrators? Does it make sense for your fund?
- Portfolio management and accounting systems
- Legal and ethical considerations surrounding legitimate charges to the fund
Views from seasoned investors: Are you meeting their needs?
- The practical aspects of raising funds in today’s market
- What’s going on in the seed market?
- Due diligence trends: From first meetings to on-going check ups
The Hedge Fund Registration Master Class: Are you ready for July 2011?
- What’s expected of advisers to private funds?
- Form ADV Part II
- Establishing a “robust” compliance program
- Conducting annual reviews and mock exams
- Attend one, the other, or both programs to maximize your time and investment.