SEC Compliance Consultants, Inc. like many of you, is committed to making this world a better place for our children. While there are many worthwhile charities and organizations that provide amazing services to those less fortunate than us, we have chosen to support two worthwhile causes, which are working to making this world a better place for our children.
We believe the Calvert Foundation provides “thought-leadership” and meaningful guidance on a global scale to improve the lives of those less fortunate by partnering with entities around the world to promote important initiatives to improve the lives of all of us and leave a better world for our children. This global map highlights many of the true successes the Calvert Foundation has had a hand in.
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
Imagine a world where a parent hears her child’s doctor say, “We can cure your daughter.” That is the goal CHOP, the first dedicated pediatric hospital in the United States. Through the funding received from its foundation, CHOP’s scientists and physicians are:
- Performing groundbreaking research that leads to life-saving treatments
- Providing family-centered support services, such as social work and Child Life, Education and Creative Arts Therapy, which can make an immeasurable difference in the lives of our patients and their family members
- Supporting programs like the Global Health Center, the Homeless Health Initiative and Reach Out and Read, which provide world-class care to children in our community and around the world
- Able to expand their reach to more children throughout the Philadelphia area by supporting the construction of new, state-of- the-art facilities like the Buerger Center and the Karabots Pediatric Care Center
- Able to attract doctors and researchers who are among the best in their field, so they can provide patients with top-ranked care for every condition