In this webinar, panelists discuss indemnifications and insurance as potential remedies to address the direct financial risks to a CCO.
Attendees will learn:
- What terms and conditions should Chief Compliance Officers be aware of with respect to insurance policies and riders?
- Are CCOs still covered once they leave a firm?
- What factors may a board wish to consider in connection with approving or renewing a D&O/E&O insurance policy?
- What are the protections/defenses in place for fund directors? Are CCOs afforded the same protections? Also, is outside counsel ever subject to potential liability?
- Are Fund Directors ever found personally liable or are they covered by fund assets and/or D&O/E&O insurance policies?
- What is the biggest misconception about cyber insurance?